Freelance QA Tester
The QA Tester role within nDreams will see you working as part of a small team across multiple projects on multiple platforms. You will be responsible for high quality testing, reporting and regression for all of nDreams’ projects.
You will work alongside other members of the test team and the QA Manager to help ensure projects are of the highest quality possible.
A QA Tester for nDreams has a responsibility to ensure that products are of the highest possible quality.
- • Finding, reporting and regressing bugs across multiple projects in a clear and concise manner
- • Create, run and maintain test cases and test scenarios
- • Clear communication and coordination with the QA Manager and Production team
- • Help to identify gaps in the testing process and help work towards effective solutions
- • Provide feedback and suggestions to improve quality and user experience
- • Promote test within the development process
- • Hands on time playing and testing the games to understand issues in context and help provide better solutions
- • Assist in test co-ordination, status reporting and risk assessment back on scope and scheduling requirements
- • Assess and develop necessary skills as informed by risks and gaps measured in test planning activities
- • Sharing knowledge with other team members
- • Constantly look to improve knowledge of testing practices and relevant hardware
Key Skills & Experience
- • Min 3 years industry experience or experience of 3+ shipped titles from a testing perspective
- • Proficient levels of literacy, the ability to communicate clearly in writing
- • Experience creating bug reports & of bug reporting software (Jira/Test Track etc.)
- • Experience testing on current platforms, with knowledge of platform test tools
- • Experience working within a development studio and communication with development staff
- • VR experience is preferable, but not required
Salary & Contract
- • 6 month contract
- • Day rate, dependent on experience
- • Location - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.